The Interim Management Committee of the NDDC:
- Spent N81.5 billion as sundry expenses, including graduation ceremonies in the United Kingdom
- Spent N3.14 billion for COVID-19 palliatives for staff.
- Spent N1.3 billion on community relations
- Spent N85.6million for travels during lockdown between February and May 2020
- Spent N122.9 million on condolences between February – May 2020.
- Spent N23.8million on consultancy.
- Spent N2.6 billion on medicals,
- Spent N790.9 million as imprest
- Spent N1.9 billion on Lasser fever
- Spent N706 million on legal services
- Spent N1.121billion on public communication
In all these expenditures nothing was “spent” on Projects in the Niger Delta for the good of the common man for whose purpose the Commission was set up.