To mark this year’s Children Day on Wednesday May 27, the Office of Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) has presented the “SDG SONG CHALLENGE” campaign.
Noting that the 17 goals could be quite difficult to remember, the office of the SDG says it would like “One of our creative young minds to help us think of an easy way to remember them all”.
“Use the ABC song, your favourite mnemonic or something else that works for you”, the notice read.
To participate, Lagosians are advised to create a video. “Create a video with your child or an animated character singing a song that highlights all the 17 SDGs. Follow us on Instagram and tag us @lagossdg.invest”.
The best three entries in the three categories would win N20,000 plus the chance to be voted on for our grand prize of N100,000.
Entry ends on June 3rd.
The 17 SDGs are:
- No Poverty
- Zero Hunger
- Good Health and Well-being
- Quality Education
- Gender Equality
- Clean Water and Sanitation
- Affordable and Clean Energy
- Decent Work and Economic Growth
- Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- Reduced Inequaliies
- Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Responsible Consumption and Production
- Climate Action
- Life Below Water
- Life on Land
- Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions